Syrian terrorists behead Catholic priest and two others accused of collaborating with the Assad regime

 Syrian terrorists behead Catholic priest accused of collaborating with the Assad regime

Franciscan Father  Francois Murad was publicly executed with two others as the jihadists,  reportedly from the group Jabhat al-Nusra, recorded the killings with  smartphones.

 By      / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday,  July 1, 2013, 12:14 PM

François Murad was beheaded by jihadists after being accused of collaborating with President Bashar Assad’s regime.

liveleak.com

François Murad, 49, was beheaded by jihadists after being accused of  collaborating with President Bashar Assad’s regime.

A Catholic priest has been publicly beheaded by Syrian terrorists after  accusations of collaborating with President Bashar Assad’s regime

Franciscan Father Francois Murad was executed among two others in the  countryside of Edlib in northern Syria last week before its filming was uploaded  online.

The Vatican confirmed Murad’s death Monday, declaring his martyrdom by the  hands of Syrian jihadists after he was pulled from the convent for the Custody  of the Holy Land where he had taken refuge, June 23.

The circumstances surrounding the 49-year-old priest’s death are not  entirely known.

Spectators recorded the killings that included two others with their smartphones and cameras before uploading it online.

liveleak.com

Spectators recorded the killings that  included two others with their smartphones and cameras before uploading it  online.

Local sources told the Vatican the convent was ambushed by militants linked  to the jihadi group, Jabhat al-Nusra.

In the extremely graphic video, a man identified as Murad is seen sitting  cross-legged in the grass with his hands bound as a mob of men around him shout  in Arabic.

Several are seen shamelessly holding up cameras to record the horrific  killings, stepping as close as they can to the aftermath of bloody bodies.

The Vatican confirmed Murad's death Monday while declaring his martyrdom by the hands of Syrian jihadists who had attacked the convent he had taken refuge.

liveleak.com

The Vatican confirmed Murad’s death Monday while declaring his martyrdom by the hands of Syrian jihadists who had  attacked the convent he had taken refuge.

“Lately, father Murad sent me some messages that clearly showed how  conscious he was of living in a dangerous situation, and offered his life for  peace in Syria and around the world,” Archbishop Jacques Behnan Hindo, titular  of the Syrian Catholic Archeparchy in Hassaké-Nisibis reported to Fides News  Agency.

“The whole story of Christians in the Middle East is marked and made  fruitful by the blood of the martyrs of many persecutions,” he said.

According to the Vatican’s press release, Murad traveled to the area after  becoming an ordained priest to help construct a coenobitic monastery dedicated  to St. Simon Stylites in the village of Gassanieh.

Murad traveled to the area to help construct a coenobitic monastery dedicated to St. Simon Stylites in the northern Syrian village of Gassanieh, according to the Vatican.

liveleak.com

Murad traveled to the area to help  construct a coenobitic monastery dedicated to St. Simon Stylites in the northern  Syrian village of Gassanieh, according to the Vatican. (mediachecker->they beheaded them because they didn’t want him to build another monastry and a warning to others if they atttempted to rebuild it.)

“After the start of the Civil War, the monastery of St. Simon had been  bombed and Fr. Murad had moved to the convent of the Custody for safety reasons  and to give support to the remaining few, along with another religious and nuns  of the Rosary.”

“Let us pray,” wrote the Custody of the Holy Land Pierbattista Pizzaballa  OFM, “so that this absurd and shameful war ends soon and that the people of  Syria can go back to living a normal life.

“Unfortunately Syria has now become a battleground not only between Syrian  forces, but also between Arab countries and the international community.”

Jabhat al-Nusra has been identified as an Islamist terrorist organization by  the U.S. government since 2011 while working in collaboration with al-Qaeda in  Iraq.

Warning graphic video: Daily News censors brutal beheading of  Catholic priest in Syria

On a mobile device? Watch  the video here

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/short-syrian-terrorists-behead-catholic-priest-article-1.1387069#ixzz2bFrlwX5h

Rebels aka Terrorists behead Christians as CIA readies to send arms to Syrian insurgents

June 27, 2013

By:

A Syrian Christian woman during a more peaceful time.

Syrian insurgents decapitated two Syrian Christians in public for allegedly working with government forces, as reported by the Washington Times on June 27, 2013.

Unknown if they were Eastern Rite Catholics or Syrian Orthodox, two men, a priest and a layman, were filmed having their heads slowly cut off with a small knife before a cheering crowd.

According to reports cited by the Washington Times, an undated video has been circulating the internet showing two men with their hands bound as they were executed.

Reportedly, the executioner lifted the heads to show the cheering crowd, then placed the heads back on the bodies.

According to foreign media, the two killed were the priest and layman.

The video clearly shows children in the crowd, and cries of “Allahu Akbar” as the two bound men were brutally put to death.

Warning, the video (seen here) is graphic and may not be suitable for all viewers.

This attack comes on the heels of the rebel forces recent execution of a Catholic priest, as well as the insurgent attack on a Christian village near the city of Homs in the western part of the country.

As cited, the entire village was burned to the ground.

The executions and attack on the village come at the same time the CIA is staging American weaponry in Jordan, per promised to the rebels by Barack Obama.

Citing the Wall Street Journal, the Times states the CIA is waiting on shipping the arms to the rebels until further weapons shipments from the rebel’s European and Arab allies arrive.

The Journal also reported the insurgents are stockpiling their new weaponry for a planned and coordinated attack on the government forces set for August.

As previously covered by Examiner.com, the majority of the rebel forces have embraced Islamic Jihadism, and the largest faction, the al-Nusra group, has allied itself with the al-Qaeda global terrorism network.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rebels-behead-christians-as-cia-readies-to-send-arms-into-syria

These sickos even brought their children to watch…the bearded barbarian is wearing a Kurdish cap and full beard while the butcher has his face covered. Bloody cowards!

The Vatican reported it in June which is when I meant to post it but unfortunately forgot… Please pray for all our Christian brethren over there as they’re first in line to be butchered by the barbarians at the gate.

May these brave souls Rest in Peace with Our Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s