Michael Savage Launches Investigation Into Missing Nukes (follow-up)

Anthony Gucciardi – October 28, 2013

Radio host calls for media attention over missing nuke report and termination of top nuke commanders

Since Alex Jones and I originally reported on the high level military intelligence revealing that an unsigned nuclear weapons transfer had taken place back on September 3rd, an absurdly high number of red flag events lending credibility to the intel have followed. From the termination of the second highest nuke commander in the country on the exact same day as the leak, to Senator Lindsey Graham warning of a nuclear strike on the exact destination of the missile transfer — the red alert scenarios continue to pile up.

And now, Michael Savage of Savage Nation is launching an investigation into the issue and calling upon the media to properly address the situation.

I joined the Savage Nation to discuss the intel timeline of the nuke transfer, specifically highlighting the fact that the transfer was unsigned for and completely off the books. Originally covered by Savage earlier this month following the suspension and termination of the two top nuke commanders in the nation, the missing nuke intel has since spread internationally — and still, the United States media has failed to even mention it despite the vital events that continue to point towards its accuracy.

But that fact is nothing new, considering the reality that even the local media was quick to ignore sources revealing the unsigned transfer to them. As usual, the mainstream media is deathly afraid of crossing the establishment. After all, it’s who grants them their reach (and oftentimes funding).

The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:

“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”

http://www.storyleak.com/michael-savage-launches-investigation-missing-nukes/

Follow-up to the Missing Nukes Report:

https://mediachecker.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/missing-nuke-investigation-special-report/

I think this is a very big deal. The American people are no longer swayed by 911 in going to war considering that 91% are against it yet the Corporate Syndicate, who really run our government, want a war in both countries – then Russia. So lets consider (God forbid) a nuke going off in S Carolina as Lindsay Graham stated a few hours after this story broke – also when the first and second in command of the nukes were essentially fired! Syria/Iran are blamed – an all out war ensues – they get their wish – meanwhile thousands, if not millions dead in both countries, and all for the Corporate Syndicate who believe in euthanasia which is a documented fact (just pop in the word “euthanasia” at this site). If it sounds too crazy and conspiratorical so be it…

Michael Savage is yet another medium whose not very popular but if he follows up on this story then he’s a Patriotic American insofar as I’m concerned. There’s not been a peep about this story in any other news medium – so if it turns out to be nothing of concern, which is obviously the medias take on it, then I’m one very happy blogger meanwhile I’m keeping tabs on it.

UPDATE: I got the following info from a comment at the website below:

US nuclear forces admiral Tim Giardina sacked over allegations he used counterfeit chips in a casino.

540257-vice-admiral-tim-giardina

An admiral ranked as second-in-command of the United States’ nuclear forces has been stood down after he was caught with fake gambling chips at a casino.

The US Navy says a three-star admiral was notified yesterday that he has been relieved of duty and is is under investigation.

—————————-

Then this report on another of the four

Michael Carey, US General in charge of nuclear missiles, sacked amid misbehavior allegations

Updated Sun 13 Oct 2013, 12:11am AEDT

USAF 1

Photo: US Air Force Major General Michael Carey has been under investigation for months. (Reuters: US Air Force)

First in Command: The Pentagon has sacked a high-ranking US general in charge of hundreds of the country’s nuclear weapons, citing a “loss of trust and confidence” in his leadership and judgement.

Major General Michael Carey was serving as the commander of the 20th Air Force, and has been under investigation for several months over allegations of personal misbehaviour.

———————–

And the other two senior officers: Two Marine generals fired in wake of Taliban attack on Camp Bastion

US Marine Senior Officers

WASHINGTON — Citing a failure to adequately protect their troops from Taliban attackers who penetrated Camp Bastion in Afghanistan last year, Commandant of the Marine Corps Gen. James Amos on Monday took the highly unusual step of firing a pair of two-star generals.

The forced retirement of Maj. Gen. Charles M. Gurganus and Maj. Gen. Gregg A. Sturdevant comes more than a year after the attack that killed two Marines, Sgt. Bradley Atwell and Lt. Col. Christopher Raible. The attackers also wounded eight and destroyed six Harrier jets during the assault on Sept. 14-15, 2012.

You will note this event occurred in 2012 and only now have these two senior officers been dismissed……..wonder why and what is the truth behind their dismissal?

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/what-did-obama-the-new-world-order-have-in-mind-for-the-united-states-by-peter-eyre/

One must keep in mind that the first thing a dictator does is to place his own military generals insitu. Obama didn’t try it prior to his second election – now one can only believe since he’s in his second term he’s got nothing to lose. I find it odd that a general was alledgedly using phoney chips at a Casino – phoney charge is more like.

There’s more info at the most recent site but it’s way out there…disinfo from Syria/Iria/Russia? Who knows at this point. I won’t post it until it gets some sort of verification.

As of now I believe the two Commanders in charge of the nukes were Patriots who refused to follow Obama’s orders which means their replacements are perhaps the new type of UN “Peace Officers”.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s