Published on Apr 13, 2014
“I am putting this up WAY out of chronological order because of its importance. LVPD Sheriff Gillespie said that the BLM would pull out and release the cattle back to Mr. Bundy within an hour of his (Gillespie’s) speech to the crowd. It did not happen as he promised. Worse, an MRAP and a LVPD SWAT team were only one exit away. Why? After the discovery of the MRAP and the SWAT Team, Gillespie claimed they were to keep the peace. But if the cattle were released according to the promise of Gillespie, no need to “keep the peace” would have existed. Another conflicting aspect was the statement of his Deputy, Dep. Jenkins, who told Brand that the release of the cattle was “Not going to happen.”
Therefore, Brand and I conclude that a more sinister and deadly trap was being set to end the lives of many people, especially the BLM officers, and to use the massacre as an excuse to implement far more stringent and tyrannical controls over the American People. Gillespie sits on the board of the despicable Southern Poverty Law Center and the DHS. This was a highly sophisticated manipulation to kill as many as possible and blame it on the liberty/conservative movement.” youtube – gopdailydoseblog
Th video is a long-winded recording by two very exhausted but obviously sincere people, who felt their story important enough to be recorded. These militia guys were at Bundy Ranch all week, and they suspect this was a false flag set-up. They believe that feds sent in BLM “contractors” to be slaughtered. This was cemented by the fact that they had heard conflicting remarks made by Sheriff Gillespie and his Deputy/ The Sheriff stated on camera that the Bundy’ were going to get their cattle back – yet later the Deputy told one of them that this wasn’t the plan. In the video they questioned the saftey factor of leaving the overpass open for through traffic and also the motivation at having a SWAT team and armored vehicles an exit away. One of them also saw fear in the eyes of the 20 BLM “contractors” when they suddenly realized they were alone, boxed in on a river bed, with no immediate backup at hand. It was at this point apparently that the BLM “contractors” realized they were being setup and backed off leaving a lot of technical equipment and other vehicles behind.
Some questions I’ve seen at a couple of sites albeit abbreviated :
A SWAT team and an armored vehicle waiting one exit away?
- Why didn’t BLM follow through with promise to release cattle?
- Why didn’t they lay down their weapons?
- Why were they waiting in the river bed arms drawn?
- If they intended to fight, why was the SWAT team waiting off site instead of moving in to support BLM?
- Why didn’t they shut down the freeway overpass if they were worried about a fight?
- Why did they allow themselves to be surrounded and boxed in so easily?
- Was this just a test to see what the militia could turn out?
- The BLM were surrounded by 500 armed Militia – the Feds now know who they are – they need to be careful else
It’s on tape that the BLM “contractors” threatened to shoot the crowd if they came too close. Were they told to say that?
The guys in the video said the BLM “contractors” left behind generators, communication equipment, even vehicles in their haste to get the hell out of the river bed.
One of them also said “Those guys figured out at the last minute that they had been set up to be slaughtered.”
- I thought the government forces had a much better tactical position and resources than they did; I thought the Bundy supporters were going to be a sacrifice.
- Yes, one wonders why they just didn’t have a swat team come in and try and scoop up Bundy prior to the public fiasco they created.
- Just wondering why the two guys in the video keep wondering if some of the BLM agents could have been foreign contractors
- There was going to be dying on both sides but there is no doubt that the BLM was out numbered and out gunned. It would not have ended well for them.
- Now this is definitely something to be considered. False flag within a false flag within an illegal taking by government under color of law.
- They didn’t leave. They just pulled back for now and as soon as the crowd leaves they’ll go in and slaughter the Bundy family.
- And many comments saying – you’re all nutcases…
Not shutting down the overpass flow of traffic was highly unusual, it’s the first thing a safety officer would do, in order to protect the people. But the most worrisome part of the confrontation was when I heard on the audio, a BLM “contractor” telling the people from a loudspeaker, that if the people (who had their weapons down) came any closer they were going to shoot – one might suspect this order came from the BLM leader at their command center. Despite the threat the people continued moving forward – weapons down. No shots were fired.
When they got to the barricade, listen to BLM spokeman at this video speaking to Bundy’ son, he asked that Bundy and his son to go through the barricade to “talk” about the cattle. Was the plan to hold Bundy and his son and then call in the armored vehicles and backup who were positioned about 1/2 mile away? The son, heard on the video, refused and insisted they leave. It was at this point perhaps that the BLM “contractors” realized they were set-up to be slaughtered by the BLM leaders. They were surrounded from all sides with no back-up, out-numbered, and out-gunned. Perhaps this was why the BLM “contractors” backed up and high-tailed it out of dodge leaving behind their hi-tech equipment, and vehicles.
It was certainly a tinder-box especially when they threatened to shoot. The opinions of the people recorded on the video could have been heightened due to their lack of sleep, which can leave anyone a bit paranoid, still wanted to post it for posterity. We’re all nutcases for giving it any credence? Perhaps! 🙂 The fact remains these people were present at the Bundy Ranch. Another fact is that the Obama administration wants to eradicate the 2nd amendment and needs something big in order to grab the weaponry from the people. So anything critical that happens one is always on the alert for a false flag since it could lead to Martial Law!!!
PS: Forgot to mention the BLM leaders also shut down airspace above the ranch along with taking the cell towers out of service to prevent video uploads!
Note: I haven’t noticed the Marshall’s or the FBI around…laying low or trying to stay out of it…