by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC
The Planned Parenthood abortion business in Seattle, Washington is taking a page out o the religious bigotry book in order to raise funds for itself.
Tomorrow night, the abortion corporation will stage “Bar Nun Bingo” at and, two days later, with hold another “Bar Nun Bingo” — fundraising events that, as Bill Donohue of the Catholic League tells LifeNews in an email, are aimed squarely at Catholics:
Both fund-raising events will bash nuns, and will be led by the demonstrably anti-Catholic gay group, Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Pictures of previous “Bar Nun Bingo” affairs show how sick it is.
Planned Parenthood has a long history of Catholic bashing. Its founder, Margaret Sanger, was both a racist and an anti-Catholic.
- In 1987, it trashed Mother Teresa, calling her an “old and withered person, who doesn’t look the least like a woman.”
- In 1994, it mocked the Eucharist at the Monmouth County Fair in New Jersey.
- In 1995, it blamed New York Archbishop John Cardinal O’Connor for the killing of an abortion doctor in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- In 1998, its opposition to school vouchers led it to brand the Catholic Church an “extremist” group on Long Island.
- In 1999, Planned Parenthood passed out green condoms on the eve of St. Patrick’s Day at the state Capitol in Connecticut.
- In 1999, it sought to oust the Holy See from its non-member state permanent observer status at the U.N.
- In 2000, it accused Pope John Paul II of waging “war” against the “sexual and reproductive rights” of women.
- In 2009, one of its male leaders in Florida dressed as a pregnant nun at a Halloween party; others joined him in a “Safe Sex Bash.”
- It regularly insults Christians at Christmas with its “Choice on Earth” program. And so on.
Planned Parenthood receives more than half a billion in tax dollars per year, a quarter of which comes from Catholics.
We are writing to Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn, who has introduced a bill prohibiting public funds for abortion providers, about Planned Parenthood’s bigotry.
We urge everyone to contact her.
Not only Margaret Sanger (who was supported by the Rockefellers) but also Bill Gates Sr and Bill Gates Jr – all are a part of the International Globalists who have no respect for thee or me since they believe they’re better than…we’re called useless eaters, vermin, virus’, and sooooo much more. Info on the search engine here or on the net – start with the Club of Rome…